Woods Design House can help secure that sale by being a part of your “package deal.” Our services can be utilized on the front, middle, or back end of your sale and be customized to serve you and your clients best.
– Let us “be the bad guy” on the front end. We can meet with your seller and help them prepare the home for sale with a staging consultation. By giving direction and a To-Do list, we can offer practical and candid advice to motivate them to properly prepare their home to secure top dollar. This typically takes 1-2 hours for an entire home at a cost of $100 per hour.
– During the sale, we can meet with your clients if they plan to remodel before they move in. Preparing a design plan to move forward with their remodeling project will help them stay focused and motivated, feel confident, and stay on budget. We can also refer a contractor to assist in their project. This typically takes 2 – 3 hours for an average size home at $100 per hour.
– On the back end of your sale, we can meet with your clients after they move in for a DIY Consultation. A DIY Design Consultation will give your client a design plan and inspiration, along with everything else you need to properly execute that created concept with confidence. A proper plan before beginning any project can save time and money by knowing exactly what you need, how much it will cost, where to buy it and how/where to install it. The consultation includes everything from- understanding needs in the space, paint colors/wall designs, sketches of the room to visualize the concept, and a shopping list with measurements for rugs, window treatments, art, etc. This typically takes 2 – 3 hours for an average size home at $100 per hour.
– You, as a realtor, can select an allotted amount of time for any service you want to offer, and Woods Design House will bill you upon completion of that service. If you want to limit time or allow more time than usual for a client, please notate that in your paperwork.
– Woods Design House Gift Certificates also make great closing gifts and can be specified for any amount. (1 hour, $110 minimum)
*Additional Approved Time for any option, will be billed at $110 per hour. Some exceptions, discounts, and additional fees may apply.